A Tire Kingdom sales rep recently visited my place of business and offered a coupon book for services for $30.It looked like a good deal so I bought one.

About a week later I went to the Tire Kingdom (110) in Melbourne, FL. to use one of the oil change coupons. After a few minutes I was approached by the mechanic and was told that they would be unwilling to change my oil since there was some oil on the bottom of my engine. Of course they offered to change out my oil seals for several hundred dollars.

I asked them to just change the oil, but they refused. I later contacted their customer service at the home office about this scam. I could not believe the result. Not only did they do nothing about my complaint, but the manager of this store called me and lectured me because I had called their customer service department.

It is hard for me to believe that this company is still in business!Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere for your tires and services.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

How is this a scam, you ignorant consumer?

If they would have done the oil change and then you would have let it all leak out through the bad seals and lock up your engine, you would try to get a free engine from them. You need to understand that the world does not revolve around you, and just because you allow your car to deteriorate by declining critical repairs, professional repair shops have certain standards they must meet.