Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a terrible experience with my truck which cost me over $4,000 and my truck is still not fully operational.I complained to Tire Kingdom, the state consumer assistance bureau, and am now in conversations with lawyers.

Their customer service is rude, their promises are lies, and the way they treat their loyal customers is terrible. The sad part about it is they have gotten away deceiving, misleading, and cheating customers to this very day!

WARNING: if you ever have a dispute with Tire Kingdom---know that YOU WILL NEVER WIN!MY SUGGESTION IS TO NEVER, EVER DEAL WITH TIRE KINGDOM AND YOU WILL NEVER FIND YOURSELF IN MY SITUATION!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service bad attitudes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i feel totally misled and deceived" of tire kingdom customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4100. Tire Kingdom needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire kingdom customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tire Kingdom.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1216220

What, exactly are you accusing them of doing to your vehicle?

to h.kitchener Live Oak, Florida, United States #1229951

Half of a job and overpriced!They promised me that everything would be fine at the tune of a little over two thousand dollars and then charge me over four thousand.

Not only that, but I took it back because of noise in the front end, and was told that I needed over fifteen hundred more dollars worth of work.

Unfortunately, they got away with ripping me off.Now I check every vendor I am dealing with to see what others are saying about them.

to Anonymous Bradenton, Florida, United States #1320856

I try and call customer service the number is there but is no good.! so I think you're shystiers !