Took car in with only 11,000 miles on 55,000 mile tires.they were down to the steel.Manager said does not cover alighnment.I went to Walmart and bought 4 new tires.

took car to body shop , they took to same tire kingdom and said alighnment was dead on ok.But i filed a complaint and they will not get back to me.My new tires cost 400.00.the price of the tk tires was420.85 I feel I should be reimbursed for the tires , for the 41,000 miles i didnt get.why are people like this allowed to rip people off?

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

This is for general information concerning milage warranties, When I tire manufacture states that a tire is a 55,000 mile tread rated tire that means that the manufacture will warranty the tire for the miles on manufacture defect only.If a tire has a bubble on sidewall then in most cases it was caused by sidewall impact.

Not covered, Tires should be rotated every 5 to 6 thousand miles. If rotation is not performed then inconsistant wear patterns will result. If the alignment is not adjusted every 6 thousand miles then inconsistant wear paterns will result. You can not put tires on a vehicle and expect them to last 55,000 miles with out following these policies.

I have sold many tires and every time I see tires with uneven wear patterns it is a result of customers not permorming their normal maintanence scedules.If you were not educated about the maintenance of tires then you have a complaint, but for those who are unaware of the policies NOW YOU KNOW

NO WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT TIRE KINGDOM ARE CROOKS AND ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY. AND A 55,000 MILE WARRANTEE DOES COVER TIRES THAT FALL APART AT 11,OOO MILES. AND WARRANTEE IS SPELLED WARRANTEE.DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON HOW TO SPELL.TELL THIS BS TO YOUR NEW CUSTOMERS AND SEE HOW MANY TIRES YOU SELL." SORRY BUT THE WARRANTEE DOESNT COVER HOW LONG THE TIRE LAST BUT MANUFACTORIES DEFECTS.I TINK IM GONNA CONTACT CHANNEL 4 FOX NEWS AND SEE IF THEY CAN HELP ME.

Everyone needs to understand that tire warrenties are for manufactor defects not how long a tire will last do the homework on how long tires will last and tell me what you have found