What ever you do, don't go to the the Clark road Tire kingdom...they ripped me off me big time...will NEVER go to a Tire Kingdom store again.They ruined my tire and then said I had to buy a new one for a hundred bucks.

When I went back to complain to the manager by the name of "BUD" he denied any work was ever done to my tire.he took the work order from the other day that showed what was done and refused to give it to me..and just took it off the clip board and into the office

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

I am very sorry to hear that this happen to you.I would like you and everyone else to know the Kingdom on Clark Rd has a whole new management staff and those employees are no longer with the company.

We realize trust and loyalty is the most important part in any business, let alone when it deals with the second largest expense in most households.

We are looking forward to rebuilding these lost relationships so if you would, mention this note and receive a free oil change up until December 31, 2011.We look forward to see you.

Eric Wilkinson-Tire Kingdom Store Manager (Clark Rd)

#161936

I just got ripped off at the Clark Rd. Tire Kingdom.After having another repair shop inspect my brakes I found the rotors were not turn,as I paid for and I still had a grinding noise from the brakes.I took it back and they fix the problem,but the partial brake job was $250 more than competitors.7/07/10

#119248

HAD SIMILAR SITUATION AND GOT VERY POOR SERVICE PLUS GETTING RIPPED OFF BY POOR WORKMANSHIP ENDED GETTING TOWED FROM FRWY. OTHER TK'S KNOW HOW BAD THAT STORE IS ALSO BUT CORPORATE DID COOPERATE. "BAD STORE AND MANAGEMENT"