On November 23 I went to Tire Kingdom in St.Cloud FL.

and asked for estimate to replace bearing in front wheel of my 2000 Ford Expedition, manager was rude and refused to give estimate saying just leave it and we will call you with a price.

After a couple hours he called and tried to get me to get 1200 dollars of repairs which i refused. After i picked up my vehicle and paid 326.00 for replacement of bearings and alignment i realized i had been charged 30.00 for shop supplies.

Never again will i return.How can you build repeat customers treating them like that.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Manager.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

In response to Mr.Leroys comments.

Do you know the definition of the word estimate.I used to work in a shop and I

know that the shop supply charge is a ripoff

In response to Mr.Leroys comments.

Do you know the definition of the word estimate.I used to work in a shop and I

know that the shop supply charge is a ripoff

I was a regular at the Tire Kingdom Store #056

9898 PINES BOULEVARD Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, until last year, I went for my usual oil change, and they tried to sell me an unneeded engine flush claiming they found sludge.I refused, and they said that it was company policy and would not do the oil change w/o the flush.

I have worked on cars since I was 12 years old, so I have a clue. I asked how did they find sludge w/o draining the oil? They said it was on the dip stick! My car had less than 50K miles and I had checked and wiped the dip stick the day before driving the one mile to the shop.

Of course I left immediately, got my oil changed down the street, I looked over their shoulder as they drained the oil, no sludge.

A few days ago I went for brake estimate to the shop at Tire Kingdom Store #260 2600 PINE ISLAND ROAD Hollywood, FL 33024 this time the guy looked at disc through the rim and with a very concerned look pointed to blueing on the disc and said they would have to be replaced.

I told the story to a friend and he laughed and said they tried to sell him on a flush and replacement of his power steering fluid, the car has electronic assisted steering, not hydraulic!LESSON LEARNED: AVOID ALL tire kingdom ripoff shops!!

i also have a complaint about TIRE KINGDOM in saint cloud, FL.

i went in there for an a/c inspection on 3-5-2011 after the car was taken in to the shop and put on the lift, there were tow very young kids looking at it with flashlights for about 45 minutes.

the manager then comes out and says, he didn`t want to put to check the a/c because it has a slow leak, what the *** does this have to do with putting the gauges on the a/c to check the PSI, if the compressor is good or not, a clog, a bad drier, ETC.

i then brought the car to TIRE PLUS right down the road, i told them what they said and he laughed and said, they probably don`t know what they are doing.

he then put the car on the lift and checked everything mentioned above, it turned out to be a clog in the expansion valve.

when i removed the valve it was indeed blocked. i did some research and found out that the two kids working on my car never went to school for A/C repair, i guess they hire anyone these days. NEVER TRUST TIRE KINGDOM TO WORK ON YOUR A/C.

P.S TO: Leroy Jenkins ABOVE MY POST, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE WRONG, LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEY NEVER CONNECTED ANY HOSES TO MY CAR ONLY SHINED FLASHLIGHTS AND I GOT AN ESTIMATE FOR A PRICE OF $1,655 TO FIX AN A/C THAT THE DIDN`T EVEN CHECK. I`M GUESSING YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM OR SOMETHING TO STICK UP FOR THEM LIKE YOU DID.

NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF.

1.The reason repair shops do not like to give estimates before inspecting the vehicle is to keep ignorant **cks like you happy.

First of all, what if your bearing was okay and did not need to be replaced? Or what if your vehicle was a special model that required extra billable time? Wouldn't you like to know that before you authorized the repair as opposed to signing a work order for $200 and then having them call and tell you it's going to be an extra $100 of labor? You're just an impatient little man, clearly a trouble maker.

And hey- if the manager was rude, why didn't you take your pile of rust elsewhere??

2. It is possible that your truck needed a bunch of other work too. Just because you're a poor ignorant ***, doesn't mean they were trying to rip you off. Plus some of the work was probably "suggested" as opposed to "recommended."

If shop supplies were built into the price of the part, you would have never known the difference and we wouldn't have had this discussion.Maybe they should just mark up the part some more to absorb that cost in there to keep dumb**cks like you happy.