I have been in the auto repair business for over 30 years.For the past 3 years I have been employed at a Tire Kingdom as a Service Manager.

Last year we had a great year however this year has been less than par. Our district manager punishes us by making us work past our shift when we don't hit our " budget". Sales are off simply because our prices are much higher than our competition. Certainly not a great place to work or shop.

Corporate needs to understand we have lives outside of work.Corporate must also rethink pricing during these economic stressed times.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Manager.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

Worst pay plan in the industry.Young and inexperienced technicians, whom are only there because they cannot find work elsewhere.

They have cut our pay and techs pay and then raised pricing. Our prices are significantly more than most dealers. Our job (per corporate) is to find and sell the consumer overpriced bs on every car...Their expectations are 82% gross on service (unheard of). Sales are off only because word is out that the consumer will be raped upon entry.

I could write a book on how screwed up this company is.Shame, it used to be a good company for the customer and the employee......

LOOK AT THE ANSWER THEY GAVE THIS EMPLOYEE WOW NICE JOB I WORKED AT TK 13 YEARS AND WALKED OUT FOR THAT REASON ITS SAD THAT WE PUT CORP GREED AHEAD OF FAMILY AND GOD

I about quit dealing with Tire Kingdom after I got soaked on a new alternator & battery. Also the last time I bought tires from them I got pricing from Discount Tire & they were much cheaper without all the hidden fees. When I confronted Tire Kingdom they did meet Discount Tire's price

What store you work at and we can make sure your problem is taken care of by promoting you to customer. BE happy for a job you lazy ***