STAY AWAY!!!My wife was ripped off and to add insult to injury I spoke to the store 3 different times and was told every time a district manager would call me back.

The problem was with tire kingdom policy, not the store, ATLEAST that's what I was told. No one ever called me as promised, the store manager the last time said "I give you my word you will get a call" never did ! Furthermore, I wrote a letter to corporate and also never received a courtesy call.

I have NEVER left a bad review and was giving them an opportunity to explain before I posted this.

It is obvious that tire kingdom could care less how happy their clients are.

Waynei wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tire Kingdom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tire Kingdom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tire Kingdom and tire kingdom manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

The district manager is rude and condescending, would have probably just got you more upset if he called

William Richards,, yeah have tried to deal with them on several occasions.There attitude is this: Weve got so many customers that I really don't care about whaat you tthink.........

I haven't and never will do any business with these ppl.Period double period.