At TireKingdom, Northwoods blvd., N.Charleston, SC.

01/21/2015 3-5 PM.

Front desk help was great. I don't know names so 1 white man & 3 black men worked in garage. Job was rotate and balance my 4 tires. White man was busy.

All 3 black men began arguing because none wanted to get off their chairs. The white manager (1white & 1 black manager in front) saw the commotion & went to control them. 1 black hopped into my truck & pulled in bay. He took off one tire and heard a car on the main road so stopped work to walk approx.

50 yards to watch. Then after 10 minutes walked back to my truck and took off one tire & began to balance it. His phone rang so he stopped to talk on it. Now the white man noticed and walked to him & said something then black guy walked away and white man took over the job.

I told him I don't want that black man touching my truck again after watching his disgusting work ethic. White man politely said, "I will be glad to help you sir".

D.Bevis, 843-200-1676

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tire Kingdom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tire Kingdom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tire Kingdom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments