Sent my daughter there the result was one tire clearly a defect Blew out after only 2 days and Tire Kingdom refused to offer a replacement also Tires were not Balanced causing Damage and major wear to her right front tire and to top it all of $100.00 was missing from her Glove Box when she returned to pick up her Car with Tire Kingdom employee being the only one with the key and access into her Glove box.
I will be posting a video showing the actual Tire and a review by a professional Tire Mechanic in the hope of simply saving someone the *** that my Daughter experienced at Tire Kingdom Store #212
12127 Highway 90
Luling, LA 70070
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tires And Theft
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."