Sent my daughter there the result was one tire clearly a defect Blew out after only 2 days and Tire Kingdom refused to offer a replacement also Tires were not Balanced causing Damage and major wear to her right front tire and to top it all of $100.00 was missing from her Glove Box when she returned to pick up her Car with Tire Kingdom employee being the only one with the key and access into her Glove box.

I will be posting a video showing the actual Tire and a review by a professional Tire Mechanic in the hope of simply saving someone the *** that my Daughter experienced at Tire Kingdom Store #212

12127 Highway 90

Luling, LA 70070

Review about: Tires And Theft.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

tirexpert

She clearly needs an alignment. She probaly has a loose part in the front end as well.

That tire in the picture is clearly more than two days old as well, unless she drove to Florida and back.....

Before you *** about something check out your girls *** *** car and make sure she is safe riding in a piece of ***.

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Spires Flooring And Remodeling - Bad Tile Jon and Bath Room Repair/Remodel Spires Flooring And Remodeling "Because we had a stain from a leak on the Kitchen ceiling we looked into fixing it along with the bathroom above where the leak was from. We hired Brandon..." Read more GMC Air Conditioning Services - Poor service, shoddy hookup GMC Air Conditioning Services "AVOID this company!!! Poor workmanship, cheap equipment, and shoddy installation make for a very bad investment. I had a system, both units, attic and ground, replaced in spring of 2012...." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more