On 2/4/11 I called the Tire kingdom in port charlotte florida located at 3555 Tamiami Trail to check on the price for tires on my 2006 toyota tundra, I was told by the manager that one brand was not available in stock but the uniroyal lorado cross country listed for $122.00 each was in stock and he could sell me them for $109.00 each.when I arrived at the store on the morning of 2/5/11 he asked me what he had quoted me out the door.

I told him he said he would charge me $109 each for the tires and he had not givin me a total for all the tires,he said he would give me $50.00 off the total cost.

After I payed the bill I noticed he charged me the $122.00 per tire plus shop fees disposal fees etc and the $50.00 was deducted but the bill still came to $614.00.He did not sell me the tires for $109.00 as quoted on the phone and I will be sure to inform any friends or the publc not to go to that Tire Kingdom dealer.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Manager.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

May I add that you are truly retarded.

So you are telling me you signed a bill for over $200 more than you expected and didn't even look it over?You should not be allowed to make any kinds of important purchases, ever.

The bill probably had installation fees and road hazard protection and tax of course.

Usually there's an initial estimate you review and sign at the beginning and the final invoice at the end.Apparently you failed to do either.