I had a coupon like some other folks out here on site have used before for an Free oil change.So picked up the care drove off and after nearly a week I find oil and coolant everywhere.

DO NOT USE these people they are scamming you and very shady. I had decent service in NC but SC no way man. I ended up spending $500 on lots of stuff to get fixed. Written attorneys and local paper.

This was in my opinion the worse service I have ever had. I drove by they told me it was nothing they could do. I called Corp and emailed them but got no where.

Worst part I am out of time and $$.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Oil Change.

Almost 4 days later and 3 carrier bearing's, paying for a hotel they fixed my drive line. That's what they said. I drove 5 miles and had a smoke sreen behind my truck. I made it back to the shop and they told me they could not do anything about it. I paid in cash and they told me no cash refunds. I should expect a check within 90 days. We cannot help you. I took the truck to the dealer (GM) and found out that the wrong drive line and carrier bearing was put on. The problem is being fixed by people with a brain not monkeys with wrenches.Stay away from :

Just left Tire Kingdom in Summerville, SC 2nd time customer service has stunk!!!I have a 9 month old and they told me it would be 1 1/2 hours...ok..that's fine.

But after 1 1/2 hours they had not even got to my car. UGH!

They guy didn't apoligize..nothing...just took my car and going somewhere else!:( :( :(

$109.00 for a front end alignment in Shelby, NC.No thanks!

The staff was rude and short with answers to my questions.I will NEVER set foot on TK property again.

Well I have used Tirekingdom for 2 years now for all my service work .Yes indeed watch out for Greenville tirekingdom

Great prices and superb workmanship

Ill keep going back !!!!!!!!