I brought my car to tire kingdom and these people messed up my wheel stud and cross thread my lug and would not fix it.The regional guy call me the next day after making a complain and was so ignorant, he being in that top position dont even know how to talk to people himself.

I will never bring my car to another tire kingdom and i wouldnt advice or wouldnt recommend anyone to, He called me from phone number 561-702-7899.

the tire kingdom is on north jog road in west palm beach fl.very bad service and customer service.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #128034

tire Kingdom broke off one of the lug nuts on my daughters car which caused them to be unable to remove the wheel. Although they were only doing a routine tire rotation, they cut the stud off the brake drum , replaced the berake drum at no charge and never scratched the rim.

I guess it's how you talk to these people.I always use tire kindom and have no trouble.

Customer had rims put on by another company.That company stripped the lug not when putting it on.

The lug was cross-threaded. It is impossible to cross-thread a lug nut coming off.

Apparently, the other company did not hand tighten the lug nut and use a torque wrench to tighten.Lugs stip going on, not coming off.

Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Tire Kingdom Destroyed my engine - Refused responsibilty - Now a $6000 repair Tire Kingdom "I have experienced nothing but dissatisfaction from Tire Kingdom Store Manager at the 1544 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL store. I am now facing a $6000 engine..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more