I am married to a Tire Kindgom manager, and he doesn't know this, but I am getting ready to leave him.We were happy until he started this job in January.

You want to know why all these mgrs are jerks?? They work 80 hours a week and the company doesn't care that they are destroying their home life. He works, and sleeps, that's it, I AM NOT KIDDING. He is an a** all the time, and he use to be such a fun person.

So the next time one of them doesn't seem to care about your problem , that's why!!Tire Kingdom is a bad company.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Manager.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

yes they promise you the world and lie like heck hust to get your money they could care less they prey on mex and black women the most they think they really do not know they are being lied to

I personally think that the Managers and Sales Associates should be randomly and continuously drug tested!The Lake City Branch is terrible!

The Assistant Manager doesn't know his rear from a hole in the ground....The Manager acts high all the time and the techs as well.....Just sayin' you might want to address this problem....

Tamiami Trail East Naples, FL .I just can't figure out how I paid $800 for new tires on a Honda Civic, brake line flush, transmission flush, and oil change sat there for 4+ hours and my alignment was soooo off as soon as I left that I almost went onto a canal (which was really scary as I am very pregnant)- my alignment was way worse than before I took it in!

They tell you the alignment is included when you buy 4 new tires - well obviously the mechanic was sick for that day of class when they learned how to do alignments!

When I went back the next day to get it fixed the managers attitude sucked and with an appointment I had to wait 45 mins for them to even get my car in !I will not come back a third time.

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING, SINCE THE SUMITOMO GROUP TOOK THIS COMPANY WAS NOT THE SAME, AND ALSO IN SOUTH FLORIDA, IF YOU DONT HIT THE BUDGET, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HAVE TWO DAYS OFF A WEEK, ONLY ONE, BUT THEN THE ADS' HAVE MEETINGS IN BAHAMAS, LAKE TAHOE, ORLANDO AND LUXURY IS ALL WHAT THEY HAVE, THIS COMPANY ONLY THINKS IN MONEY AND NOT IN THE EMPLOYEES, WHICH ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

OMG -- Tire Kingdom on Philips Highway installed a 215 Goodyear Eagle tire on a 245 rim for my Mercedes! No wonder I have had a rough ride since LAST SUMMER!!!! Story to be seriously continued!!

I have 4 new tires and front end alinemaent, about 3 month later my front tires started wearing on the in side and i tuke it back.they told me my stuts are bad so i got new ones.

i put the good tires from the back on the front. a few weeks later i saw that it was happening again.now i have 4 new tires and they are no good. i tuke it back today and they told me to bring it back thur. and they would see what was wrong.

you would think that they would try to take care of me sooner. if they dont take care of me im going to call my lawyer.

i hope that you contact me soon.thanks ed

#194065

I work for a Merchants, and from what i understand the Merchants family was good to their employees, then TK bought it.I am one of their technicians, The biggest problem I see with this company is lack of technical training.

Luckily for me I came in with Honda/Acura experience and a few ASE certifications. The company also hurt their technicians by raising are labor rate to 100 dollars an hour in a bad economy. They want to know why sales fell off, well why do you think genius?

In business you have to be adaptive to change and meet the needs of your customers, they just dont care.I am openeing my own shop soon called Import Auto Care...My labor rate will be around 55 dollars an hour and we specialize in Honda/Acura, Nissan and Toyota.

GREED GREED AND MORE GREED !!!

@ the exwife who started this thread...i think you are the soul-less heartless ***.You really got a divorce over a man trying to support you.

You could have made him quit.WTF

I to work at TK and it sucks. They treat me like *** and the pay really sucks if you don't work in the front. I am so sorry to the ones who have problems cause of TK my prayers go out to all of you!