Update by user Jun 19, 2016

Emailed Tire Kingdom corporate yesterday & I'm waiting for them to contact me. If they refuse to replace or restore my wheel to its original condition, I'll be forced to contact BBB, consumer reports, Angies List etc.

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2016

BE AWARE!They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire.

The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the tire off. I washed & waxed my truck that day. I just added air to the tire before driving up there. The wheel was in perfect condition.

I also showed the tech which tire was leaking just before he patched the tire. I am absolutely 100% sure the tech damaged my wheel & he knows what he did, but just wouldn't admit it. So far, the Jacksonville Beach Florida location has refused to fix or replace my wheel.

They have not returned my calls & the Jacksonville district manager has not responded to my email.I hope this complaint will encourage a corporate manager to contact me & resolve this issue.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). MarkrogersAAAOHD is overall dissatisfied with Tire Kingdom and uploaded picture s. the best about tire kingdom car repair from Tire Kingdom was manager did not charge me for tire patch. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tire Kingdom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tire Kingdom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments