I Understand now where your company gets their ATTITUDE toward their customers. I previous sent a situation to you On March 17, 2011 and to date I have not been contacted by any one in your company to discuss this matter. So again I will reiterate that I will no longer do any business with Tire Kingdom. At this time I am also forwarding this situation to all family, friends, and business associates so they can judge the treatment that Tire Kingdom displays to their customers.

Joe

From: Joe

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 6:09 PM

To: customerservice@tirekingdom.com

Subject: Customer Service

To whom it may concern:

Approximately two years ago, I purchased a complete set of tires for my truck and my wife's car from Tire Kingdom Located at 2511 Silver Springs Boulevard, Ocala, Florida. I have the lifetime balance and rotation for the set on my truck. This morning I went to this same location to have my truck tires balanced. The tech informed me of a 2 hour wait time. He then asked if I could wait or if I could make an appointment for later in the day. I chose to make an APPOINTMENT for 4:00pm. I left my phone number for the tech to call me if they got backed up. I did not receive a phone call and returned at 4:00 pm only to be told that there would still be at least a 2 hour wait.

I feel that since I had an appointment I should have received prompt service and not have had to wait for two hours. If I had been there to purchase a set of tires I would have received prompt service with no wait time. Since I was there to only have routine service promised to me when I purchased my tires, I would be seen whenever they could get to me.

I consider it reasonable to have waited 30 minutes but not 2 hours with a scheduled appointment. I explained my frustration to the tech who seemed to not even care. I left Tire Kingdom and made an appointment with my regular service garage to have my tires rotated and balanced. I will pay to have this service done by a company that respects my business. I will not purchase another set of tires from Tire Kingdom nor will I recommend them to family, friends, and business associates.

I suggest your techs receive remedial training of what is and what is not acceptable customer service practices.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

#272039

I work at tire kingdom and i cant even stand waking up to be there all day, poor management from every angle. My boss is the biggest douche bag in the world, he treats all his employees like *** except for his certain favorites. I dont even take my own vehicle there to get anything done