I bought 4 new stampede tbc cooper tires with a 65,000 mi tires.I was on road trip,with out warning had a massive blowout,with my children and wife screaming scared.well, i had such a hard time with tire kingdom.the blow out tire caused over $ 3,000.00 in damage to my vehicle.tryed everything for them to compensate me for the damage instead of my insurance.well after back and forth,they prorated my tires for credit.i them bought a none cooper brand tire.and had to pay another $465,00.they would not even honor the road hazard,or apply the (WE WILL BEAT ANYPRICE) what a fraud.i have been buying tires from them for over 20yrs.I would not recommend anyone to tire kingdom.they r not what they say they r.go anywhere else then tire kingdom.they manipulated me and backed me in the corner so i can buy tires from them with out matching or giving me discounts like they promise.BEWARE!

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Ongoing Oil Chang Nightmare with Tire Kingdom Tire Kingdom "I took my 2010 Audi A4 for an oil change to the Tire Kingdom store located at 2550 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323 on Sunday 09/15/2013 at 9:07 AM...." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Tire Kingdom - ALIGNMENT WAS ALWAYS DONE WRONG Tire Kingdom "BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS. I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS. I WOULD ALWAYS..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more