I have taken my cars to tire kingdom for years and have spent thousands of dollars. Not anymore!! I took my wife's car there and got 4 new tires recently, and then took my vehilce for two new tires. I spent over $600. When I got my vehicle back I found that the Tech. scraped my right rear fender against something and scraped the paint off my car. Of course they said it wasn't them. I took it to hte manager who took it to the regional manager who said he would fix it at the lowest bid.

YEAH right I got two estimates and faxed it and he never returns any phone calls. UNPROFESSIONAL. I will have to pay out near 1 1/2 times the cost of my tires and my wifes tires to fix my car, or send it to my insurance so my rates will go up. The car is only a year old!!!

The tech that serviced my vehicle that day was being verbally reprimanded by the manager for being late. He had his work clothes on and it look like he slept in them. He appeared to have just gotten out of bed. It was after 3pm. No wonder my car was scraped up.

NO more tire Kingdoms..............not for me!!

POOR customer service, and unprofessional employees.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

I purchased 4 new tires in Jan.of 2011 and also the 3 yr allighnment program and road hazard protection.

I took car in for oil changes and allighnments(as necessary} every 3 to 4,000 miles. In March of 2012 I noticed one tire wearing more that others. I took it in to see why and they said a rod was bent, needed new struts and suspension belt to the tune of 900.00. I declined and took it to a different tire kingdom about a month later for an oil change and they told me I needed 4 new tires.

I asked why and he said they were checking it to see what had caused premature wearing(about 18 mo.}he came back and said it was due to drivng on low aire pressure. I asked him about the other things and he said everything else looked good.

Needless to say I did not get new tires and needless to say I will never purchase anything from tire kingdom again.They are crooks or least the ones I've dealt with are.

#201319

Hahaha wow that store sounds like a joke...