My wife took our Volvo in for an oil change and tire rotation.She was told she needed a new wheel bearing, which we had suspected, They proceeded to break one of the wheels studw off the hub then took stock to the U.K.

When they couldn't get it off. They admitted they had made a mistake and said they would fix everything as they were master mechanics. We gave them the chance to repair, which turned into 3 days of bs excuses and finally the manger stated everything wa fixed and that he had personally driven the car to ensure ther were no issues. My wife had driven barely a block when the whole dash lit up with warning s to stop immediately.

This resulted in us taking the car to the Volvo dealership. They confirmed that the bearing they Putin was broken and the damage caused by the torch was extensive including the whole rake system on that side of the car and the had bendy one of the tie rods.

When I call the manager at the tire kingdom to add fo his mangers name I was told to "Google it".Please join me in going to every public median open to you to tell about your experiences with tire kingdom.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

Uh oh.

Get a lawyer and a new car. My wife likes her XC60.