I've used Tire Kingdom on and off in Florida on both coasts, usually for oil changes. They ALWAYS find something else "you need to repair". I understand the low cost for the O/C is to get you in the door, but EVERY time they wanted to do costly work. I know for a fact they tried to rip me off. My last O/C I was told I needed an air filter, gas filter and alignment.
All three of those services were done at a Chrysler dealership, and I did get the old filters and watched them do the alignment.
They are not a full service repair shop. My friend was sent to a VW dealer because they couldn't fix his problem.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."