Update by user Jun 27, 2015

I am happy to report that Shon and Tire Kingdom have shown integrity and compassion for the customer and will take care of this.Everyone can make a mistake, I just wanted them to fix it and they did.

Good job guys.

I will mark as Resolved next week.Thanks

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2015

After I spent all that money in there, the car continued to overheat. Later, car kept overheating and eventually destroyed my transmission.

After replacing the transmission, I realized that radiator cap was old. Once replaced, the car hasn't overheated since. But the damage was done. Spent another $1150 to replace transmission.

The manager Shon, admitted he didn't replace the cap. Then later said "There is no way to test a radiator cap" which is FALSE.

Other Tire Kingdom manager that I spoke to in another shop was nice and he admitted that this Shon person should have replaced the cap if he was giving me a new radiator.

Their insurance company denied my claim after never even coming to check on the car, or the situation. They never checked with a transmission mechanic to ask if an overheating vehicle could damage a transmission. Shon has such a lack of automotive knowledge, that he didn't even realize that if a bad radiator cap led to overheating, that this could damage a transmission by heating. And of course he didn't know that there is an adapter device to test radiator cap for pressure.

Shon looked for any excuse possible to get out of having integrity here and paying for the damaged transmission.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of knowledge of automotive. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of tire kingdom manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1150. Tire Kingdom needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire kingdom manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tire Kingdom.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments