I brought in my car to have a flat repair, dropped it off, was called 3 hrs later, telling me that they were working on the tire, but wanted me to know that i needed some other work on it; a new Battery and rear shocks, I said thank you but not at this time, I returned at 5:45 car was on hoist, hood open, but was told that they had not worked on it yet. I worked in the Tire business for over 15 years, Goodyear Co.

store, i know how long it takes to fix a tire, i also know what customer relationship is, i spent over 3 thousand on tires and rims at the store. And also this is the second time this has happened at this store (#264 Bradenton)

Review about: Tire Kingdom Car Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Second and final.

My bet says you vote with your feet (tires?) and go somewhere else.

When I was but a young man many years ago, I took my car to a place near my office for some tires. A couple of older gentlemen at my office chimed in as one - "don't let them try to sell you ball joints"- ....

fast forward 11AM, the call comes from the service shop about the horror of my ball joints ...

replacement politely declined, see you at 5 .... all sets of ball joints of course were only as worn as they'd be after 25,000 easy miles since new according to my selling dealer later ,,,