Tire Kingdom - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Update added by user Jun 19
Emailed Tire Kingdom corporate yesterday & I'm waiting for them to contact me. If they refuse to replace or restore my wheel to its original condition, I'll be forced to contact BBB, consumer reports, Angies List etc.
Original review posted by user Jun 18
BE AWARE!They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire.
The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the tire off. I washed & waxed my truck that day. I just added air to the tire before driving up there. The wheel was in perfect condition.
I also showed the tech which tire was leaking just before he patched the tire. I am absolutely 100% sure the tech damaged my wheel & he knows what he did, but just wouldn't admit it. So far, the Jacksonville Beach Florida location has refused to fix or replace my wheel.
They have not returned my calls & the Jacksonville district manager has not responded to my email.I hope this complaint will encourage a corporate manager to contact me & resolve this issue.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Manager did not charge me for tire patch
What I disliked
- Product or service
- Tire Patching
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."