Tire Kingdom - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Update added by user Jun 19
Emailed Tire Kingdom corporate yesterday & I'm waiting for them to contact me. If they refuse to replace or restore my wheel to its original condition, I'll be forced to contact BBB, consumer reports, Angies List etc.
Original review posted by user Jun 18
BE AWARE!They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire.
The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the tire off. I washed & waxed my truck that day. I just added air to the tire before driving up there. The wheel was in perfect condition.
I also showed the tech which tire was leaking just before he patched the tire. I am absolutely 100% sure the tech damaged my wheel & he knows what he did, but just wouldn't admit it. So far, the Jacksonville Beach Florida location has refused to fix or replace my wheel.
They have not returned my calls & the Jacksonville district manager has not responded to my email.I hope this complaint will encourage a corporate manager to contact me & resolve this issue.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Manager did not charge me for tire patch
What I disliked
- Product or service
- Tire Patching
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Sent my daughter there the result was one tire clearly a defect Blew out after only 2 days and Tire Kingdom refused to offer a replacement also Tires were not..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."