Tire Kingdom - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Jacksonville Beach, Florida

13 of 316 Tire Kingdom reviews

Update added by user Jun 19

Emailed Tire Kingdom corporate yesterday & I'm waiting for them to contact me. If they refuse to replace or restore my wheel to its original condition, I'll be forced to contact BBB, consumer reports, Angies List etc.

Original review posted by user Jun 18

BE AWARE!They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire.

The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the tire off. I washed & waxed my truck that day. I just added air to the tire before driving up there. The wheel was in perfect condition.

I also showed the tech which tire was leaking just before he patched the tire. I am absolutely 100% sure the tech damaged my wheel & he knows what he did, but just wouldn't admit it. So far, the Jacksonville Beach Florida location has refused to fix or replace my wheel.

They have not returned my calls & the Jacksonville district manager has not responded to my email.I hope this complaint will encourage a corporate manager to contact me & resolve this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Manager did not charge me for tire patch
  • What I disliked
      No items

Product or service
Tire Patching
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #867959 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tire Kingdom? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 316 Tire Kingdom reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tire Kingdom. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tire Kingdom.
Filing a new complaint about
×