Yesterday I called Tire Kingdom in Oviedo Florida to ask if they resurfaced brake rotors and they said yes and could do it that day. I proceeded to put my car on jack stands, take the wheels, brake calipers, and front rotors off the car. I had to wait in line for 15 minutes while the manager sold service to other customers. I was amazed at the rudeness of that manager, he was very abrupt and condescending to them and clearly used pressure tactics and their lack of knowledge.

When it was my turn it was no better. He immediately said that I had called him earlier and seemed annoyed. He told me that it was not worth turning my rotors since labor was $60 an hour and it would cost over $90. He said I could buy new rotors for that. I had the same thing done a year ago there and it was approx. $15 each. Needless to say I was frustrated at the lost time and effort.

I returned home, wrote a note to Tire Kingdom customer service. I then called the local Pep Boys and they said they turn rotors for $15. I confirmed that all they do is put the part on a machine and push a button. There is not a technician standing over it while it is machined.

So Tire Kingdom is ripping people off for resurfacing rotors. I will not do business with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tire kingdom manager. Tire Kingdom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire kingdom manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tire Kingdom.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments