1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I went to Tire Kingdom on Cortez Blvd Brooksville,FL on 9/10/16.I had to put on the spare myself as a small woman i guess i could not tighten enough.

I wanted to get an oil change and have them move my back tire to front where the spare was.

When the manager Kurt heard the spare was wobbling he came in front of other customers and started yelling at me saying I risked an accident and making a scene.I went outside in tears then a mechanic came out and apologized for his behavior and told me it was a rubber piece I had to *** not the tightness of the bolts.The abusive verbal treatment was not over Stephen checked me out and started running his mouth I told him he was rude and he told me I was never allowed back he would not service me.I will never go back anyway this is not the first time they were rude.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service bad attitudes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tire kingdom manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Tire Kingdom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire kingdom manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tire Kingdom.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments