2.3

Order # 400008522560, Bought ( 4 ) New tires on Saturday November 28, 2015 @1:41 pm, at 6:00 pm. The next morning ( Sunday ) I went out to redo my wife's rear brakes, and what happens next...while loosening the lug nuts I discover ( 1 ) is cross threaded and it breaks off while trying to loosen it. Call Tire Kingdom, get manager, he apologizes and states they will fix it in the morning , as we already have another appointment to have Tire Kingdom replace front wheel bearings, We say OK. A few Hours latter I am being rushed to an Emergency room 1 hour north, and after being discharged @ approximately 10:30 pm, My wife is helping me limp out to our car only to find the Brand New Driver Front Tire is Totally flat. ( 63 ) miles on a Brand new tire and it's flat, No nails, No Puncture but it is FLAT, it's now 10:30 pm and we are stranded at the hospital due to the Negligence of Tire Kingdom.

The next morning, ( Monday ) " we had already have a scheduled appointment to have Tire Kingdom replace both front wheel bearings " we had to call an tell them about the flat tire and cross threaded lug nut that broke off while trying to replace

the rear brakes. They say no problem, we will fix both mistakes when you come in, in the morning.

Monday morning arrives, we take the car in for all the mistakes and front wheel bearings replacement, they apologize and claim to fix everything, we leave.

Tuesday Morning 12/01/2015, we wake up my wife is preparing to leave for work, she takes her lunch and briefcase out to the car, and what does she see...the same driver side front tire is flat again.

Tire Kingdom apparently hires the most incompetent workers in the industry, and just as sad the management team is just as inept for allowing the customers to get ripped off.

If you see a TIRE KINGDOM don't stop, RUN, drive to the next Tire Store...They can't be any worse.

Tire Kingdom...We spent over $1,000.00 with you in the last 72 hours, Never Again!!!

This person wrote the review because of "worthless employees" of tire kingdom manager from Tire Kingdom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tire Kingdom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor result from their service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tire Kingdom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments