Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Took my car in for engine service on 10/24/2017. My engine light was on.

The facility called me to inform me that i needed. Spark plugs replaced, ignition coil replaced, and engine camshaft position and cam shaft position sensors. My car was fixed supposingly and i picked my car up on 11/10/2017. I was off work for a month due to illness, therefore the car was only driven short distances to the store or hospital.

I returned back to work on 12/15/2017 and when i tried to start my car the engine light came on. again! I took my car back to your facility and they said they would look at it. I was called again that the car was fixed.

Tried to drive the car back to work 15 miles away and the engine light came on again with the car running rough and the engine was shaking. My son in law put the car on his diagnostics and the code came back as the camshaft. We took the car back again and i was told it was muy battery only. I bought a new battery at another facility.

Drove the car to work on Friday January 6 2018 and it drove good. Got off work at 5pm and went to start my car and the engine light came back on again! Car could only drive 20mph to get me to drive it right back to the same tire kingdom to let them know again the car engine light is o.k. and it was drubbing rough and not working.

The car is now 4 times at this shop off 441 in boca raton. I feel very upset that 4 times the same issue has happened and I'm a nurse that needs my vehicle fixed right the first time. I told Gabriel i am not paying for diagnostics again and they better fix my car right. My original order number is 400021489471.

I paid 605.15 for the original repairs.

I want my money back since your facility doesn't know how to fix the car and i do not have the time to work as a nurse and have to continuously return my vehicle for the same issue that should have been fixed the first time. Please contact me at 561-574-5225 Danielle Hall Customer Id number is31135919 I have taken several videos and photos of my vehicle while driving and of the engine light

Review about: Tire Kingdom Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments