1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Well, i took my truck in Tire Kingdom in Sept. ask them to chek the breaks.

I was told my brakes were good for another 10 thousand miles but needed a new rotor. You are safe to drive he says. it will just be noisy. November, i just didnt' feel safe so I took it in for the rotors.

well, we don't just change out rotors mam, you have to get the brakes as well. then I get the call, your caliber is bad and must be changed. 458 dollars later and I'm off but feeling safe. less than a month later I drive to a meeting which is 100 miles.

on the way back my engine light turns on and my truck starts kicking back. I stopped in a garage and the man tells me, don't drive over 40 miles an hour, you should be good to get home but take your vehicle back where you got it because your caliber is bad and needs to be replaced. I take it straight back to Tire Kingdom and they kept it 3 solid days, each time i called for an update, they were looking for any reason to not fix my vehicle. in the end, they claimed my gas tube was clogged and seized the caliber.

125.00 later. Now i'm at 586.00 and I drive away with the same noise i originally went there with. Now, I need new rotors. which i'm sure is under warranty, however.

each and every time I go there. they mess something else up. i specifically asked them if my brakes and rotors were good and he said or yes, definitely. and TIM was incorrect.

They kept the vehicle 3 days to look for any reason not to fix it, charged me again and now i have to save to go to another shop and get rotors and brakes. this is unbelievable service as well, unsafe for me to drive and take out my family. As far as the company goes. I will be asking for my money back that i have to spend to fix it this time but will wait till i have it done and again.

i will have to save up for it.

See photos of My Brand New Rotors. Wow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tire Kingdom Truck Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Nice waiting area.

I didn't like: Scammed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 06.

Comments

This is not yet resolved. I have finally saved some money.

I will have to have new brakes. Rotors and caliber. Once complete. I am moving forward with full compensation.

I find no other way.

To put somones life in an unsafe situation is very sad. I find this company to be the worst of the worst