I'm not a mechanic but anyways I went in for an oil change and as I was getting that done I was told that my headlight fluid was low and needed to be replaced.Also that my door hinge pins needed to be rotated.

I was charged 483.00 for it. And later found out that there was no such thing as headlight fluid that needed to be changed also that you can't rotate door hinge pins.

I felt pretty *** but never the less they won't have my service again.And I let everyone know about what they did.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tire Kingdom. The most disappointing about oil change at Tire Kingdom was scammed Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tire Kingdom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tire Kingdom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments