1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Trusted them for over 10 years! Lied to once about needing new brake pads, but manager said, no, who told you that, and apparently that lying "mechanic" no longer worked there.

Wonder why? But, redemption for being honest! Then, 2nd set of tires wore out after 30? Thousand miles(my car had 60,000 miles).

The manager gave me a reasonable deal because the tires were pro-rated, but I had to prove I rotated them, etc. Again, seemed to be honest. THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING THEY LEFT ME STRANDED WITH NO OIL AND A STRIPPED OIL PAN BOLT! They must have a deal with the local tow company because it was either pay $500 or have THEM call a tow (my bet is they get kickbacks from the local tow company).

I used my own tow service and when I told them, NO ONE EVEN LOOKED OR TALKED TO ME AGAIN. I even asked if there was another option for a stripped bolt and I was told there were no other options, it's normal wear and tear, {{Redacted}}!!. IT IS BEYOND RARE THAT THEY WEAR OUT! They wear out when the air tools use too much torque, aka human too lazy to do by hand.

Solution: $20 part called an Eco-Plug. Yep, it really works, no, I am not a rep or anything from the company. So Tire Kingdom, not all blonde woman are dumb and can be scared. Oh, and if you do decide to trust them, notice there is now a giant black board covering the window that looked into the bay.

Now I know why it's there! Consider yourself warned!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tire Kingdom Tire Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1402099

I called corporate and their callback was exactly what I expected: useless. The woman even giggled a few times when I refuted her explanations, especially the one where she informed me they use the blue substance "so we know no one tampered with it".

Really dearie? It's called glue and shouldn't be used around an oil bolt. She implicated the company and tried to "giggle" her way out of it like I had no idea what I was talking about.

I finally told her this call is useless, and I expected it to be, but I will be sure to tell everyone I know and get on every complaint board I can to warn people. She stopped giggling at that.