I bought 4 tires was told flats, balance, rotate would be free as long as I had tires on my car.I went in to get a tire repaired, the black greassye head man told me yes we will fix it for free but it will take 2 hours to get to it.

All the other places I have bought tires in past would have it fixed with in 30 min..

I don't want any more of Tire Kindom they don't take care of their customers & baised on what I have read about other customers they are a bad place to do business.They have gotten the last bit of business from me they will ever get!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

get over it Tire Kingdom is not a burger king, where you walk in and the burgers been sitting for hours for you to come in, its a repair facility and it dont matter where you go.... You still have to wait or go to mom and pops place at the corner of your house and watch your tire go flying off, and you cant even do anything about it!!