Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On Saturday April 29 I went into tire kingdom to get a new tire.First of all I wasn't greated "warmly " more like I was a problem coming in; second i was quoted 2 prices and wanted the cheapest as possible but then was told they only have one tire of my size in stock and it was the "middle grade"; she couldn't give me an estimate on how much everything would be till after the work was done.

i sat around for almost 2 hours while there was an open bay available. once they finally decided to work on my vehicle, they took my old tore put the new on and started to install it, when the technician was almost finished I noticed the center cover was in crooked. the tech said " oh it got cracked on the machine ".

the plastic wheel cover wasn't taken off before being put on the machine.the office manager said he would call Hub cap city to get me "something ", that he would make it right.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Tire Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments