Hollywood, Florida
2.5

BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS.I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS.

I WOULD ALWAYS TELL THE SALES PERSON AND TECHNICIAN THAT I NOTICED MY TIRES HAD A UN EVEN WEAR TREAD PATTERN. I WOULD ALWAYS GET THE SAME RESPONSE. (THAT'S NORMAL WEAR FOR THE TIRE). I RECENTLY WENT TO ANOTHER TIRES SHOP TO BUT NEW TIRES WITH ALIGNMENT AND WAS TOLD MY ALIGNMENT WAS OFF.

I HAVE A 2007 CHEVY SILVERADO AND THE ALIGNMENT IS TRICKY IN THE SENSE THAT IT HAS ALOT OF ADJUSTMENTS.

AND THEY WERE PROBABLY BEING LAZY.LOST A CUSTOMER THANKS

Reason of review: alignment was never done correctly.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service was good.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tire Kingdom - The $250 Oil Change Tire Kingdom "I've used Tire Kingdom on and off in Florida on both coasts, usually for oil changes. They ALWAYS find something else "you need to repair". I understand the low cost..." Read more Tire Kingdom Destroyed my engine - Refused responsibilty - Now a $6000 repair Tire Kingdom "I have experienced nothing but dissatisfaction from Tire Kingdom Store Manager at the 1544 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL store. I am now facing a $6000 engine..." Read more Tire Kingdom Car Repair Review from Jacksonville Beach, Florida Tire Kingdom "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - They told me I needed a spring for my jeep liberty and had to buy a pair at $180.00 plus tax and labor, turns out I had no broken spring. Mavis Discount Tire "On April 14, 2017 I brought my 2005 jeep liberty to the Mavis Tire in Yorktown Heights, NY (see attached receipt) for a flat tire repair. They advised me when..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more