2.5

BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS.I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS.

I WOULD ALWAYS TELL THE SALES PERSON AND TECHNICIAN THAT I NOTICED MY TIRES HAD A UN EVEN WEAR TREAD PATTERN. I WOULD ALWAYS GET THE SAME RESPONSE. (THAT'S NORMAL WEAR FOR THE TIRE). I RECENTLY WENT TO ANOTHER TIRES SHOP TO BUT NEW TIRES WITH ALIGNMENT AND WAS TOLD MY ALIGNMENT WAS OFF.

I HAVE A 2007 CHEVY SILVERADO AND THE ALIGNMENT IS TRICKY IN THE SENSE THAT IT HAS ALOT OF ADJUSTMENTS.

AND THEY WERE PROBABLY BEING LAZY.LOST A CUSTOMER THANKS

This person wrote the review because of "alignment was never done correctly" at Tire Kingdom and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Tire Kingdom to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most customer service was good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tire Kingdom tire kingdom wheel alignments for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tire Kingdom?

Comments