1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

So the people at Tire Kingdom at 1028 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral must think I'm a total fool. Had a 2:00 appointment and got there early to complete their paperwork.

They were supposed to do an oil change, simple right? Places do this in 10 minutes. And rotate my tires which were purchased there. After waiting well over an hour I checked with the Service Manager and he said they were bringing my car up next.

I assumed he meant bringing my car so I could leave but after waiting over 30 minutes I still had no car. Finally, more than 2 hours after I arrived my car was ready. I have OnStar in my car so when I got home I checked my Vehicle Status and while it showed my oil was changed it showed that all 4 tires were well below the recommended 35 pressure, just as they were before I brought the car in. Apparently they never even touched the tires so I waited over 2 hours for an oil change.

They are so overbooked they can never keep up or finish service in a reasonable amount of time. Never again.

Review about: Tire Kingdom Tire Rotation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How tire kingdom did business, Scammed.

Comments

Tire kingdom sucks they blew my wife’s car up and it didn’t pay for it covered it up and lied about it